Saturday, February 5, 2011

What an Easy Baby!

I have a feeling that just writing that Payton's an "easy baby" is going to jinx us, but I felt it was worthy of sharing. She's so mellow, and I have to say that Nola is doing a great job handling the transition from being our one-and-only to being "Big Sissy." However, I do feel that most of my time is spent figuring out creative new ways to keep Payton injury free from Nola's overzealous affection for her "Little Sissy," but it has been a true joy seeing how our newest family member has added so much love to our lives.


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much about the sisterly 'love'...babies are tough! :) I got my sister OUT OF THE CRIB (I shudder trying to imagine how) when she was a couple of weeks old (I was 2 and a half...), undressed her, and carried her out to my dad (the great babysitter...lol) where I promptly dropped her on her head....somehow she lived to tell the tale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and adorable. Love you so much. Thank you for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete