Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day

This year, we hit the ground running with Memorial Day festivities.  
In fact, in a course of four days, we squeezed in four pretty big events. 
I don't know if I was more impressed with the girls, or myself...
Considering I didn't get any pictures of either the Cajun Festival or Blueberry picking, 
I'll have to say the girls were the most impressive.

For the events I did manage to get pictures of, they were:

   
Sesame Street Live!

 Payton stayed in her seat long enough to get this picture...

 then spent the rest of the time photo-bombing and doing other things along those lines.


Day 2: Chalk Festival at the Santa Barbara Mission, 
which was the highlight of kid-friendly events for the weekend. 

The girls got to draw in their own kid-sized squares,
which thoroughly entertained them for at least a solid 30-minutes 

After which time, they were ready to join the rest of the festival...

 Good thing Father Charley is looking out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment