Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nola Sits up... kind of

So, we just love our pediatrician, Dr. White, who not only told us that "Tummy Time" (which our little baby just hates) is a yuppy invention and not necessary, but also generously informed us that our [then] two-month old had the neck strength of a four-month old. I've been dropping that tidbit into just about every conversation I've had lately, so I thought I might as well post it on the blog.

Anyhow, Nola does like to be in a seated position (I suppose, she can see the TV better while seated) so we've been doing these little sit ups, of sorts, and I thought I'd share. The second video clip is another attempt at showing off her advanced neck strength: She's hobbling about in a bouncy-threshold-chair-thingy -- and not complaining (at least not on the clip I've uploaded.) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment