Friday, July 23, 2010

In Escrow


Part of my nesting for the-very-recently-blogged-about-little-Akl has involved some serious stressing out over our 940 square foot slice of heaven. While pregnant with Nola, we house hunted, but decided that the three of us could fit into our cozy little home. Now that we are growing (well, I guess I've been doing most of that lately) we've decided it's time to broaden our square footage. Here's a street-side picture of our future house, and the reason we won't be doing anything crazy like eating out for the next several years.

4 comments:

  1. I want to hear more (and see more) about the house!! And of course Akl number 2!! When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good for you guys! The house looks amazing... I can't wait to be invited to a housewarming party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Rob and I can't wait to see it! Do you have pics for the inside?

    ReplyDelete